SHIPING AND RETURNS POLICIES – Sly Family Trust t/a SLYONLINE SOLUTIONS referred to herewith as ‘SLYONLINE’
All products carry a 365 days limited (Return to Base) warranty unless otherwise indicated. SLYONLINE will replace or repair any products found to be defective during their warranty period. SLYONLINE will not honour any other warranty, implied or otherwise, including those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Intentional or accidental damage to the equipment resulting from the wrong voltage applied to the system, reverse polarity, power surge, lightning, improper usage or repaired/altered without the authorization will automatically void this warranty.
SLYONLINE is not responsible for data contents or the security of the data contents contained in any returned goods. Our workshop works under strict guidelines, not to intercept with any customer data. Despite this customers should back up any data prior to sending the goods back to us; data can be destroyed during our testing. It is also beyond the scope of our control once the device is sent to our supplier. We do not provide data recovery service.
Warranty turnaround time:
Turnaround time for warranty claims largely depends on the suppliers or the distributors. We will try our best to speed up the process. Please understand the time involved for a warranty claim will include: our time to test the item, shipping back to the supplier, supplier’s own test and replacement/repair, and the shipping back to us.
We do not provide advance replacement under any circumstances. Please keep this in mind when you place your order. SLYONLINE is not responsible for any losses resulting from the time it takes to have the faulty item replaced or repaired.
If you will be using the item(s) for mission critical tasks, be it running a business, or other any other reason, you should purchase redundancy equipment or failover equipment to minimise downtime.
- Any new product, with the exception of software, may be returned within 30 days of the purchase date so long as the equipment and packaging are in “as new” condition. All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- “As new” means that all returns inside the 30 day period should be undamaged and in their original packaging with all accessories and documentation included. Products must NOT be installed, mounted, or configured. The original packaging must be unmarked. No postmarks or labels may be on the original product box(es).
- Special orders, custom built items and software may not be returned.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- There will be a charge for missing accessories, CD or manuals.
- Return items must be properly packaged in a shipping carton, insured, and shipped by a method that offers delivery verification.
- No refunds, exchanges, or store credits will be issued after the 30 day period.
- After the 30 day period products may be returned for warranty repair/replacement only.
- There will be NO refund, return or replacement if the user damages the equipment due to the wrong voltage applied to the system, reverse polarity, power surge or lightning.
A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number must be obtained for all returns by emailing email@example.com prior to the return of any merchandise for instructions on how to return your order. Any Products returned to us without an RMA will be rejected and/or sent back to you at your cost and expense. An RMA number is only valid for 14 days. SLYONLINE does not pay the return shipping cost for defective merchandise. SLYONLINE will employ every resource it has to ensure that your item is replaced promptly, without hassle. We do not provide advanced replacements (also known as cross-shipments) for any product.
Orders placed on weekends and holidays will be shipped the next business day. We are unable to ship to P.O. Box addresses. Once your order has been placed and processed, your shipping address cannot be changed or updated. Shipping charges are non-refundable. SLYONLINE is not liable for any stolen or misplaced product by the carrier.